Interested training provider are required to be accredited by a State of California accrediting organization before any application will be considered and must complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit Local Area Application to ICWDB staff
- Register an account on the CalJOBS home page www.caljobs.ca.gov by creating a User Name and Password
- Enter the required account information about the provider agency (FEID number of the institution, indicate the institution type, include the contact information pertaining to the provider)
- Notify ICWDB staff that the institution information is ready for activation.
- After account activation, enter the required training program information by “Managing Institution Programs” and recommend it for WIOA eligibility.
If you have any question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (442)265-4959.