Invitations to serve on the Imperial County Workforce Development Board
Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 Wednesday, August 29th, 2018
If you are interested in serving as a member of the Imperial County Workforce Development Board, please contact the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at 940 W. Main Street, Suite 209 or by phone (442)265-1020 to request an application. You may also access the application by clicking here. Applications must be completed and submitted to the Clerk of the Board's office no later than 5:00 p.m. on August 29, 2018.
Current vacancies and criteria are as follows:
- Ten (10) vacancies - Business
- Three (3) vacancies - Education
- Two (2) vacancies - Economic and Community Development
- Two (2) vacancies - Labor
- One (1) vacancy - Title 1 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
For more information regarding membership requirements, please contact Jeff Burquist at (442)265-4955.