Human Resources Hotline
The Imperial County Workforce Development Board has partnered with Sierra HR Partners to support local businesses in meeting their HR compliance needs through staffing a free HR Hotline. Businesses located in Imperial County may utilize the no cost Human Resources Hotline to receive immediate confidential advice from certified human resource professionals at Sierra HR Partners to assist with HR inquiries. Business owners can speak directly with the experts Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on various human resource topics that include:
· Recruiting, hiring and developing employees
· Human Resources 101 – Basic areas of compliance for a small business
· How to conduct background checks
· California Leave Laws – Pregnancy, Disability, FMLA, CFRA, etc.
· Discrimination and harassment
· And much more!
While the HR Hotline is staffed by certified human resource professionals, they are not attorneys, and are prohibited from providing legal opinions, advise and/or counsel through this Hotline.
Call 1-844-431-4748 today to get free help with your HR business needs!
The Imperial County Workforce Development Board is providing the Hotline at no cost to local businesses.